Fencing SE Queensland for over 25 years
Positioning; MFS specialises in fencing, gates and fencing automation. This is all we do. We design fencing, we supply fencing materials and we erect fences.
- Nigel (the Boss) has 35 years experience in residential and commercial building. His experience includes hands-on building, supervision, project management as well as business management. Nigel is our in-house gate automation specialist.
- Leslie (the power behind the boss) background is in information technology and administration. She has a combined experience in these fields of 30 years.
- Nicholas S is shop/warehouse supervisor and welder. Nick has 8 years experience in fencing retail and sales and 2 years experience welding fence panels and gates.
- Nicholas K is in welding and fabrication. Nick has been with us 15 months making fence panels and gates.
- Josh has been welding fence panels and gates for us for 4 years on a casual basis.
- Bill has operated our crane truck for 4 years.
Lowest Prices; as a specialist, our purchasing is extremely effective. Our installers are experienced trades people who work very efficiently. Result, VERY COMPETITIVE PRICING!
QA Checklist, We operate an internal QA system which is documented. The list verifies actual work against specifications with particular emphasis on key elements, such as footings, materials meeting Australian standards, workmanship, dimensions, finish, etc.
Written Guarantee; MFS is fully compliant with OH&S legislation, the National and Queensland codes of practice, Environmental requirements and meets relevant Australian Standards.
Talent; MFS employs highly skilled and experienced contractors, trades people, fencing labourers and machine operators. All workers are licensed as required.
We are a great supporter of ALL TRADES QUEENSLAND, using their services as required.